Med 1 (Year 1)
- Attend all MSTP required events as outlined by the policy.
- Complete one 4-week rotation during the summer before Med 1 year begins.
- Select two summer rotations in the early Spring. Each is a required minimum of 4 weeks to be completed in the summer between Med 1 and 2 years.
- Successfully complete all coursework requirements as detailed by the Medical School.
- Register for health and dental insurance. If you choose to be on private insurance, notify the MSTP Coordinator.
- BIMS 8995: Topical Research (Rotation 1)
- MED 6513: Social Issues in Medicine I
- MED 7100: Foundation of Clinical Medicine 1A
- MED 7421: Patient Student Partnership 1A
- Med 7751: Integrated Systems I
- BIMS 8131: Molecular Basis of Human Disease
- BIMS 8171: Research-in-Progress Colloquium
- MED 6514: Social Issues in Medicine II
- MED 7101: Foundation of Clinical Medicine 1B
- MED 7422: Patient Student Partnership 1B
- Med 7752: Integrated Systems II
- BIMS 8132: Molecular Basis of Human Disease
- BIMS 8172: Research-in-Progress Colloquium
- PATH 8470: Readings in Molecular Medicine
The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The Undergraduate Record and Graduate Record represent the official repository for academic program requirements. These publications may be found at http://records.ureg.virginia.edu/index.php.