Below are the expectations of an MSTP Student in Med years 3 & 4:
- Continue to attend all MSTP Required Events whenever possible. It is understood that you will be on-call or spending many hours on the wards and in the clinics. Please notify the Assistant Director if you’re not able to participate in these activities.
- Complete MSTP IDP and attend MSTP IDP Committee Meeting scheduled by the Assistant Director.
- Continue the dialogue with physicians regarding your clinical preferences and top residency programs.
- Carefully plan your schedule so that you are able to request letters of recommendation from those attendings in your clinical interest area.
- Plan electives and away rotations based on your clinical interests.
- Apply and interview for Residency programs.
- Successfully complete Medical School Selectives.
- Enjoy the last two years in the Program!