Moskaluk, Christopher A.
Professor & Chairman, Pathology
- BS, Microbiology, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL
- PhD, Microbiology & Immunology, Duke University
- MD, Medicine, Duke University
- Medical Residency, Anatomic Pathology, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
- Fellowship, Gastrointestinal Pathology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Molecular pathogenesis and genomic analysis of human cancers
Genomic analysis of primary human cancer specimens for global genetic and gene expression alterations. Development of model systems to validate biological roles of candidate genes. Translation of experimental findings to diagnostic clinical tests and/or therapeutic interventions.